- Does Rice & Webb, PLLC offer free consultations?
- In most cases, we do offer free consultations. However, in order to provide legal representation of the highest standards, our firm is very selective in taking on new cases. When you contact our office, we can evaluate your concerns and make recommendations based on the facts then presented.
- I work strange hours; can I schedule an appoinment with R&W outside of normal business hours?
- Probably. We can usually accommodate such requests when sufficient notice is given to our office.
- How much will my case cost?
- Every case is extremely fact and circumstance specific, and fees are set accordingly. Rice and Webb, PLLC has extremely competitve rates, given the experience and abilities of its attorneys. All costs will be explained up front and detailed in a written agreement.
Mr. Rice and Mr. Webb have more than 50 combined years of legal experience providing advice and counsel to their clients. If you are looking at this website, you probably already have an issue, problem or question, perhaps we can help.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. All attorneys are licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas to practice law in the state of Texas. Attorneys are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialists.